Форум Королевства Белых Земель

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Rzeczpospolita Obojga Narodów. Botschaft.

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

http://i31.tinypic.com/v7z19t.jpg

ENGLISH TEXT:

Your Majesty Alexej I!

My name is Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł and I'm from The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. I'm afraid that only His Highness August IV and His Highness Piotr Radziwiłł can speak German, so the rest of Polish–Lithuanian citizens can't give you the answer. I'm really sorry. Maybe in Kingdom of Belozemje there is someone, who can speak English or Spanish? Because His Highness August IV is dead so we can't speak with you using German.

Greetings!

/-/ Archduke Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł
Son of His Majesty Jerzy II

Greetings!

I'm speak German and French and My Queen speak English. She answer you later. Or you can speak French with me :-)

Your Majesty!

It's nice to hear that Your Queen can speak English. So, we can communicate with each other ;)

Unfortunately, I can't speak French, I'm really sorry.

I suggest that Her Majesty can speak instead of You, king, in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and give us Your messages in English.

/-/ Archduke Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł
Son of His Majesty Jerzy II

Your Hiness Archduke Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł!

I'm glad to introduce myself as new Ambassador of of The Kingdom of White Lands in your state - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. This fact is confirmed by Order of King Alexej I ( Дипломатический Совет Королевского Двора ). I hope that decision will improve and fasten our diplomatic relations. I can rather easily write, read and speak English (but it's my only foreign language). So we can even connect by Skype for some questions.

Now I would prefer to come to diplomatic part of my letter:
1. First of all may you give me any information about your Ambassador candidature who will represent Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in The Kingdom of White Lands. I will gladly present him or her to my King.

2. Secondly I would like you to send me link to your state's forum and site.

With best regards
Yours faithfully
W odniesieniu
Su pagarba

Duke Argael d'Arquillon Gerrardik

You Highness!

It is really good news that Kingdom of White Lands will send an Ambassador to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. I believe that this fact will make our relations better and closer.

Now, answers to your questions:

1. In this case I have to talk with my Prime Minister. I will catch him as soon as it's possible and then I will give you informations.

2. Link to our forum: http://www.koronailitwa.eev.pl/
Link to our website: http://rzeczpospolita.boo.pl/news.php
Our forum is only in Polish language, unfortunately. But here you are link to the Embassy of the Kingdom of White Lands.

Yours sincerely
/-/ archduke Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł

P.S. I'm really sorry if my English is not so good. I'm only a student of middle school. Sorry for all my mistakes. ;)

Your Highness!

Thank you for your very fast answer. I will be waiting for the information from your Prime  Minister and you.

By the way - your English is not so bad.  And  of course no one is protected of mistakes and misprints. Me too as well :crazyfun: (if you'll read my previous letter you'll find one misprint).

So let us deepen and improve interstate relations.

Sincerely yours

PS.: Soon I'll visit your forum

Your Highness Michal!
I'm worrying whether you are getting ok? It's rather long time you are away.
I visited your site and forum. Though I do not know Polish I got the idea of it. So I have 4 questions:

1. How many really existing micro-nations are in contact with yours?
2. Are you planning to continue work in heraldic area?
3. Are there any art-stamps in your country's collection?
4. Is there an opportunity to make English version of your site at least?

I'm eagerly awaiting for your answer. (Of course if there are study troubles I may wait as long as it is needed.)
Sincerely yours

Your Highness Argael!

I really appreciate Your concern. I am fine, thank you very much. The reason for my absence was that my Prime Minister did not give me any answer for my question about our Ambassador in The Kingdom of White Lands. At last, I can say with great pleasure, that I will be new Ambassador of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in Your state.

Below I put the answers for the questions You ask:

1. We have relations with 12 micro-nations: The Kingdom of Elderland, Surmenian Kingdom, The Kingdom of Skarland, The Kingdom of Wurstlandia, The Free City of WinkTown, The United Federation of Mikrosławia, The Monarchy of Austria-Hungary, Papal States of Rotria, French Republic, The Kingdom of Nordia, Eskwilinian Commonwealth and Consulate of Tyrencja and Luminat.

2. Our great king, August IV, was really good in heraldry. But now he is dead, so I am afraid that we cannot create new coat of arms. However, every noble man in our country must have his own coat of arms, so we use one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Po … rms_images

3. Unfortunately, there are not.

4. Well, in fact I can do it, I think :) But I need some time. Anyway, I will try to do it.

I hope I gave You clear answers. If You want to know about something else just ask me.

Sincerely yours
/-/ archduke Michał Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł

Your Highness Michal!

Thank you very much. Soon I'll write you the letter with some suggestions.

Sincerely yours

Your Highness Michal!

It is high time to restart or reload our relations! :flag:
I saw new forun of your nation. I'm so sorry for I do not know your language. Could you be so kind to tell me shortly about nowdays' situation in your micronation.
Also I want to know if there are any tries to find an international acknowledgement ща your micronation&

Sincerely yours

Your Highness Argael!

I am glad to see that The Kingdom of White Lands is intrested in restarting our relations. Of course, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is also keen on improve - or rather beginning - closer partnership.

Following your request, here are some facts about present situation in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth:

1. We have a new king since December last year. My great father, His Majesty George the Second abdicated. Following the Constitution of our country, I became a new king - since then, I am His Majesty Michael the Third. Furthermore, my dear father, unfortunately, dead in few months after his abdication.

2. We have a new website, as you could see, and new forum. Of course, we have a special section, named "Ambasady" - there you can find embassies, and The Embassy of The Kingdom of White Lands too (it's name is written in Polish and Russian language).

3. We changed the time in our country! We have resigned from cars, planes, tanks and other modern techiques. Now in our army you can find cavalary with old guns and swords - especially hussars are our great power! :)

4. We have created our own church. In Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth religion was always a very important thing. Since few days we have our own church and it's leader is Primate and also, indirectly, king.

5. We have, of course, a new government. It's leader is my uncle, His Highness Ferdinand von Habsburg-Lothringen-Radziwiłł; our Minister for Foreign Affairs is Noble Baron Otto Kent, Minister for Culture is Noble Sir Andrew Trzaska-Chojnacki and Minster of Internal Affairs is Honorable Count Henry Horoch.

In my opinion these are the most important changes in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Sincerely yours
/-/ Michael III, by the grace of God and the will of the people King of Poland,
Grand Duke of Lithuania and Duke of Ruthenia, Prussia, Masovia, Samogitia,
Kiev, Volhynia, Podolia, Podlasie, Livonia, Smolensk, Severia and Chernihiv.

Отредактировано Michal Radziwill (2011-04-02 19:43:37)